In Matt Wagner’s “Batman and The Monster Men” Julie Madison goes on a date with Bruce Wayne. She notes to herself that he eats like an athlete, with lots of protein and vegetables. Bruce Wayne also orders dessert, but doesn’t actually touch it.
When Alfred is shown to prepare meals for Bruce, it’s usually shown to be similar fare, although he does regularly give him soup and sandwiches to take on patrol as well.
With that said, here’s a sample superhero diet that you might find Batman following:
- Breakfast: Oatmeal, a banana, two boiled eggs, orange juice or green tea
- Mid-Morning: Tuna, four rice cakes with peanut butter
- Lunch: Grilled chicken, baked potato, steamed vegetables, vitamins and other supplements
- Afternoon Snack: Cottage cheese, oatmeal crackers, fruit
- Dinner: Grilled chicken, fish or steak, steamed vegetables, rice or pasta
- Before Bed: Protein Shake
Also, drink lots of water and avoid alcohol.